Thursday, November 4, 2010

Depakote be the ILLEST!!




Damn Right!!!!! What up with it 9 to 5rs?? I am just in the writing mood today and please believe me I am gonna pick up where I left off. As we know last month was a little slow had a few trials and obstacles I had to overcome, and I am going to pull a Jigga and dust my shoulders homie. Well anyway I been vibin' off the music from a cat I came across on twitter a couple of months back who goes by the name Depakote. He comes to us out of Garden Grove,CA. and his style is straight up West Coast Boom Bap Hip Hop Music
which I can relate to being a beat maker myself hailing from C.Aye All Day Yall.... Well on any accord I posted a track off his Gummo CD titled Painful Bells it is a eerie dark track but has that head nod feel to it at the same time. So to my Hip Hop Heads enjoy and too you new school cats take notes.... Depakote y'all!!!!!

2 comments: