Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tid Bits and Blips

What up with it? I was just talking to a cat out of the Grand Canyon State, that goes by the name Hexsagon. Now Hexsagon, happens to be real ill with the beats, and we was discussing possibly doing a 3 or 4 song E.p. for ya listening pleasure. So I will keep y'all updated as to the status of that scenario when it goes down.But in the mean time feel free to go to his SoundCloud and enjoy some feel good music at the following link below.

http://soundcloud.com/hexsagon

Now on to other topics. Today I got a classic gem from my good friend Lyric Assassin, who hails out of Memphis Ten A Key. Now don't get it twisted this isn't any country grammar folks, This dude is on fire for reals, and when you get thru listening you gone find ya self saying, was I just listening to an extension of the Wu Gambino's. Seriously folks my guy goes hard in the paint for real, and as always keeps it on point.
The title of the track is "Smart Dumb Cats"
So like I always say..... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment