Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Panama Black Y'all............



Greetings, today I bring to the table some southern fried hip hop to tease ya taste buds. No I am not talking about fried chicken wings and hot water cornbread, and no I am not talking about sweet potato pie either... However, what I am talking about, is some good ole down home cooked hip hop from my man Panama Black coming live and direct from Houston Texas. You see me and Panama go back and I have been a fan of his work for years. Therefore, I feel that I need to share with you the music that I have been BIGGIN' UP to all of my homies out here on the left coast. Panama Blacks style and delivery takes you back to the days when hip hop was free flowing and fun.. Reminiscent of the Pharcyde, MURS or Y'all So Stupid, dude has a unique delivery and flow that you will definitely appreciate if you are a true fan of classic hip hop music.
Well with out further delay live and direct it's Panama Black!!!! With his song titled "Religion" and as always ENJOY....

No comments:

Post a Comment