Tuesday, July 6, 2010


What up people? Now that we have all gotten over our 4th of July festivities and our massive hangovers, it's now time to get back to the real world... Speaking of which, I woke up this morning and as usual was running late as fuck to the job-site. Seems no matter how many times I try to make that 45 minute drive in 15 minutes.. That shit never quite seems to work itself out. Anyways, on the the meat and potatoes of my story. You see I was in my car this morning, driving down the freeway, on twitter,blasting mp3's on the stereo, and drinking my mandatory morning coca cola. When I came across a song from a female emcee named Signif the Gift, who comes by way of Milwaukee Wisconsin. Signif is a very skillful rapper with a velvet smooth delivery that blends into the beat and captures you into the music. As a listener you will find yourself being able to hear every word in her songs, which is rare these days. Especially when so many of these so called rhyme spitters fail to actually master the art of delivery. I found that to be quite refreshing, due to the fact as a fellow emcee, I pride my self on delivery everytime I step into the vocal booth as well. Anyhow, there was one song that caught my attention called Magnetic which was produced by one of my good friends J.B.M. from Signifs' album titled The Transition. Personally, I happen to think the song is pretty damn dope. Plus, I felt that it needed to be posted for your listening pleasure. So as always, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. JBM never ceases to amaze and Signif, sheeeit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Bruh she is definitely fire on the mic. Also, that song is like wow!! She complimented that beat perfectly.... A good combination I must say.

    ReplyDelete