Thursday, July 29, 2010

I.N.C.H. Paris France Stand Up!!!

How y'all doing out there? (Shouting thru a bullhorn while standing in a crowded ghetto intersection) What's good people? Today I thought I would take a moment to introduce y'all to some European hip hop. No not European as in Eminem but as in the other side of the Atlantic European. Well a while back I had the opportunity to be featured on a CD that was released by a French producer who goes by the name I.N.C.H. out of Paris France. And I have to admit it was a cool experience to get that global head nod from this cat, I mean honestly to have someone reach out and offer you a slot on a project is proof that you are doing something right. Well anyways I.N.C.H. is a all around cool dude to work with. When he approached me he was already knowing how he wanted his project to flow and he shot me like 7 beats to select from. We discussed everything over SKYPE and that cut down on a lot of back and forth emails. Plus mad props to my father for teaching me a little french growing up "Come' Se Va"
So, after selecting a track that I felt would represent my style,as well as showcase his production I went to work. Now keep in mind you see the pressure cooker is on due to the fact I am not only reppin' me but the whole United States. I was like a one man Dream Team because if I dropped something WACK, not only would I look bad but my region would look bad too. I ended up dropping a single on the project titled "Far Away" and much to my surprise it was received very well over there, so I wanna say BIG UPS to I.N.C.H. for making that connect.
Now the title of the CD is "Only One Process" and it is a collaboration of works with I.N.C.H. and various emcees from across Europe. There is a crew from England called Multifinish who dropped a straight banger with there song titled "Props" also, out of New Jeru there was Dicap & Nemisis who laced the project with the I.N.C.H. produced track "They Say". Overall it is safe to say that this is a solid project, and I expect to hear more from I.N.C.H. in the future. So if you are a fan of that real hip hop you will take a liking to this CD the moment you press play. Well my time is almost up but before I step out I am going to leave y'all with a few parting gifts for your personal enjoyment.. first is a mini video intro from the project "Only One Process" all tracks and scratches by my man I.N.C.H. and secondly the single 'Far Away" featuring yours truly.


Only One Process

I.N.C.H BeatMakerZ | MySpace Music Videos




No comments:

Post a Comment