Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wake yo Punk Ass Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of emcee Eiht "Wake yo punk ass up!!!!!" Can't believe that I been at it now a little over 2 months, Wow.. Time flies when you're having fun. When I started this, I set out to do it so the underdogs could have a voice and a outlet to be seen and heard. That's why I try to stray away from doing write ups on artists who have record deals because they get enough publicity and promotions as is. I want you guys to come here and read about that Joe Regular dude, who giving you that same quality work as the major artist. I mean don't get me wrong I like my friends and associates who are in the biz, doing their thing and wish them continued success. Not to say I won't do an article on them but at this moment I am focused on the people who do this for the love and passion. So if you have solid music or poetry get at me and in return I will give you an outlet to get your words and message to the world. All I ask is first and foremost that it is quality material, just because you do music don't mean I am going to put you up on here. As I said before this is dedicated for the folks who have talent. I am not here to smash anyone's dreams and aspirations but I am just being honest. Secondly I ask that you please pay it forward, if you know someone who you feel is just as dope as a "Common" or talented as "Jill Scott" by all means have them contact me and shoot me a brief bio and MP3. I will blast them here and let my friends and followers know about their talent as well. As I said, this isn't about me. I do this for my love of fresh music and over all dope talented people out there who are just as good if not better than those pawns that the industry is trying to force feed us to accept. Okay, now as you know August is almost here. And I look forward to bringing you a few goodies, maybe a couple of Q & A's with some up and coming producers and artist. I am also looking into getting with a few DJ's I know and doing live interviews and posting the videos for y'all. So keep dropping in and stay connected. Also, spread the word, tell your friends, friends tell your friends, tell ya uncles and aunties, and teachers, bus drivers or who ever else you know who likes quality music and dope articles to come in and look around. Let's get this cracking and I will do my best to keep it fresh for y'all...

You can submit music and bio's at the following email address: brasco.joe@gmail.com
you can also find me on twitter as well at http://twitter.com/JoeBrasco

No comments:

Post a Comment