Monday, August 9, 2010

Say Hello to The Fresh Maker....



Today we bring to you a very talented beatsmith out of Virginia who goes by the name Joe Burn'em and Burn'em is an understatement. The dude has fire, I am talking FLAME ON!! Well anyways, I been checking the Joe Burn'em sound for a while and remember first coming across this cat on myspace. And, he seems to have gotten better as time moved on. You see, some people have it and some people don't and honestly Joe Burn'em has it. Now understand this, I consider myself to have a good ear for music and I definitely like to hear good music. And, I never am disapointed when I come across a Joe Burn'em track. Burn'em seems to have a passion at what he does, and it shows in his music. So if you are a fan of good music and want to hear some serious beats make sure you check for Joe Burn'em and put him in rotation on ya iPod iPhone Zune or whatever your weapon of choice is.
Joe Burn,em can be found at his tumblr page at http://jbnulife.tumblr.com
or at his soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/nu-life-beats.....
Ok I think I have done enough talking now let's get to the music, here is "Hello Morning" by the Black Vulcan aka Joe Burn'em ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment